And we thought this would be easy...

Back in 2007, when we got married, we thought we had it down. We'd bought a house, kept our jobs long enough to call them careers, and were managing to raise a kid without people staring at him in WalMart....

Then, life happened. And we discovered God has a sense of humor. While it took us bit to laugh along, we find things are easier nowadays if we just go with it. Things are about to get funnier, thanks to our brilliant idea of pooling our genes and gifting the world a mini version of our well honed insanity. We're going to chronicle this so there's proof if ever we need it. Want to come along?

Friday, October 1, 2010

A study in contrasts

A woman's closet is supposed to be a reflection of the many facets of her personality. It should show the many different ways a woman presents herself to the world. What, then, does my closet say about me? I mean, besides the fact that I still wear my maternity jeans and that breastfeeding dominates my choices in tops? Seriously, how many tank tops does a gal really need? I think it's not so much what MY closets says about me, but what JOHN'S side says about me.




It says I have a husband with a problem. Dude's got some clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment